Monday, November 29, 2010

Only Pose in the World

So Rihanna was shot by Mikael Jansson for Interview. While a few look stunning many of these shots have awkward posing and weird crotch-centric compositioning. Yes, I know that singers are not pro models but I was confused by this shoot, some stuff was great while other things were disastrous. See for yourself.

 Strange expression.


Pretty! Very French Vogue. 

 WTF.
This one makes me want vacation. Also I'm pretty sure she should be a spokesmodel for a juice or punch of some sort. YES that is a compliment!

Happy Cyber Monday everybody...

1 comment:

  1. The last two shot's look like the kind of photo you find in a under-grad's portfolio contextualising their work. Sort of mismatched and plonked next to something they're focusing on in their 'theme'.

    Goodness, I do love Rihanna though.

    ReplyDelete