Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dance Break























Tom Ford is usually naked in his home. Interesting for a menswear designer. His boyfriend prefers to be fully clothed at the dinner table.
-Interview

Alexa Chung has signed a contract to design for J. Crew's Madewell brand. Says Chung:
I’d always been a bit cautious of collaborations - that they’d just be a money thing. When I moved to New York, Madewell asked to meet me. I went in, and I liked the company. Everything about our meeting was very organic and casual; not full-on. They were open to suggestions."
-Fashionologie


SJP has signed on to direct struggling house Halston's Halston Heritage line. Halston Heritage is a contemporary offering by the company. A step up from Steve & Barrys, but insiders are reacting harshly. Horatio Silva of T magazine tweets, "What next Kim Cattrall for Schiaparelli?"
-Paper magazine, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment