Friday, March 12, 2010

The Ram Recommends

FLYING FOX
Shower Gel
from Lush Cosmetics.
Emily and I are huge fans of this company. We've tried most of it's bombs, masks, shower jellies, bubble bars, and solid shampoos. Some of the scents are so fantastic, I can't stop talking about them. THIS is one! Its featured ingredients include three types of honeys, jasmine, and ylang ylang. YUM! So basically, I just shampooed with Rehab and conditioned with Jungle conditioner. I washed my face with Dark Angels (new love!), and used Enzymion moisturizer afterward. (Yes, everything that is applied to my skin is from this company!) 


The best part about my shower was that, yes, I washed my body with flying fox TWICE. It smells SO GOOD. I have this almost secretive love for jasmine, and sometimes ylang ylang. Whenever I walk by a jasmine plant or smell the scent in a perfume/cosmetic product etc, I flip. It is so natural, pleasant, and elegant. Another thing that I love about 


Okay. Enough of my Lush rave. Try if you're intrigued!
xo The Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment