Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FALL COLLABS

To be excited about! (So far)

First up, MAC Cosmetics x Disney! Who knew this collaboration could occur? As a huge Disney fan, I am very excited for the packaging, as well as the collection's color story! Can we say nail polish and lisptick?! Great hues for fall. Said to be on the counter for sale on September 30th. Grab more info here.





Next is H&M x Lanvin! Mysterious promo videos have been released, but not too many sneak peeks have been provided to us image-hungry consumers yet. The collection is said to be in stores September 9th. SO soon! Here is my favorite video:



Third, V Magazines's issue #67 is NYC themed! I was already excited, since I love V Magazine and NYC dearly. Then, today I found out that Lady Gaga and Marc Jacobs posed together for the cover. Help! Overload!




XO THE RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment