Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Ram At Play

I've had an account on Polyvore for about a year or so now. I had played with it a couple times, but never truly dedicated my time to trying to figure out the secrets & tricks of the site. A couple of weeks ago, I decided to dedicate my time to it, and I've been addicted ever since.

An avid collage-ist since middle school, I find comfort in scouting for images and layering clothing, items, and backgrounds over each other on this digital collage program. Also, I've really enjoyed experimenting with negative space and proximity of the images I collage onto Polyvore's blank canvas. (You will see examples of this in my work below.)

Logging hours on Polyvore doesn't feel to shameful because I'm making creative works and becoming inspired by other users. There truly is a wide variety of style and interests on this site, and it's always exciting when you find a user with similar taste as you.

I wanted to share some of the collages I've made so far and hopefully open some minds up to trying out this great website! Enjoy x













View the rest of my Polyvore profile here.
XO THE RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment