Thursday, September 10, 2009

Adding One To The Team

Hello world!

Emily introduced me below, but I guess I wanted to say hello, again. My name is Danielle, and I am officially joining in on this wonderful blog. I am a Visual Merchandising student with passions in photography, fine art, dancing, and styling.

I will mostly be posting inspirational images (fashion, fine art, interior design, editorials, etc.), film clips, music videos, and industry news. I am very open-minded, so expect lots of color and variety in my posts! I am so excited to get started, as I have been wanting a blog for a long time.

As Emily said, let's get this on!

-Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Danielle. Nice to know about you. Blogging is a facility which should be used to present your thoughts and show it to world. use it wisely.

    ReplyDelete