Monday, September 21, 2009

Anja, vamped.

I was out this past weekend, vacationing in the open pine air in Lake Tahoe. Eager to come back and check up on London fashion week, I came home, unpacked...and started my calligraphy homework. Yup, school is the realization (and why am I not asleep yet?). Next, I started scanning documents and opening Firefox to catch up on everything I've missed since Friday. Photoshoots, fashion week, my Tumblr. It's nice to be back and updating.

I have a serious appreciation, love, and naturally girly obsession with lingerie. Before I moved to San Francisco for college, I worked at Victoria's Secret and loved it (the discount, I mean). Last year, when I conceptualized my final project for my Visual Merchandising 1 class, it was centered around a store selling lingerie. I set a dark mood with textured walls in deep forest green and accents of gold and black tile flooring. Product inspiration was drawn from Agent Provocateur and La Perla's merch, especially when Agent creates pirate and witch themed collections. (!!!!)

Above all else, another excitement lies within the printing of a beautiful lingerie-infused editorial. Anja Rubik stars in "Dress to Thrill" in Vogue Germany October 2009. Watch as she works sexy poses around a sexy tattooed man, in interior rooms with a asexy 18th century/modern twist and the most beautiful lingerie ensembles. This blond is on a roll.










D

No comments:

Post a Comment