Friday, September 11, 2009

My Girls


Both Emily and I are massive fans of Sex and The City, and my heart skipped a beat when I received the newest US Weekly with Carrie on the cover. The film is said to be released on May 28th, 2010, and hopefully tickets for the midnight won't sell out as crazily in San Francisco as they did last year. (But they most likely will.) The crew has already begun on their seventy-five day filming process, with locations in Morocco, Monaco, and, of course, Manhattan.

The film includes the girls' regular, exciting femme behavior (shopping, sleeping around), but is updated with where film one left off. Now, Miranda deals with raising two children, and Samantha moves back to NYC. (This is as far as I'll go with the spoilers!)

Patricia Field is still the head stylist for the lovely ladies, and she promises that the fashion will be more fun than ever. I would never expect anything less! I hope to be drooling the entire time, as I did in film one. And speaking of costumes and clothing, I can't wait to see how Mr. Big and Carrie moved back into their/my DREAM apartment. Of course, I am especially interested in seeing Carrie's custom closet filled with her beautiful collection of clothing.

Finally, I am stunned by how fabulous SJP looks. So tiny, so ripped. So amazing.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment