Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MAC's Ready For Spring!

I swear, just the other day, I was in Bloomie's with my girl Melissa, shopping their new spring trend color collections. MAC was having a launch party, and there were dancers in fun wigs and makeup artists swarming everywhere. As I walked around, I remembered the past two years that I've been in college, and the amazing springtime artist collab collections that MAC has had. So wait...where's the next one and when is it for sale?!
Well, it wasn't long before I found information on what MAC's been planning. Their newest collaboration is with Liberty of London and is truly one of their cutest spring collections yet. The collection features popping white packaging, covered in Liberty's signature floral and quirky designs. The cosmetic collection includes a special edition scarf by Liberty of London, makeup bags, Lipglass, Eyeshadow, Beauty Powder, Lipstick, Blush, and Nail Lacquer. (It reminds me a lot of the selection of the past Hello Kitty & Fafi collections!)

How can you say no to this collection? Muted, toned down hues of blue green and olive, with flirty pink lipstick hues. It's definitely springtime for MAC.
 
 
The collection launches March 11th. I can't wait to see the launch party at Bloomingdale's! An overflow of flowers and yards of excess printed fabric, yeah?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle! MAC make up is so pretty. Just can't afford it right now. Boo... How have you been? We gotta do a photo shoot sometime! When it's not raining! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I miss you!
    I'm definitely down for a shoot, even this friday!
    Definitely grab some MAC when you've got some extra money! :) I just bought some new foundation and eyeliner from there. eep!
    I've been well, busy! And yourself?

    ReplyDelete