Sunday, February 7, 2010

Peach vs. Pink

Ever since Anna Sui's pastel wigs from her S/S 2008 collection, I have been slowly falling for the light pink, lavender, and metallic light blue hair colors that have been on the rise. It hit me when Gaga sported her flirty peach, curly bob for her Bad Romance video, I have been fixated on wanting that color dyed all over my locks. Before I move into booking an appointment for the 80s cartoon-like 'do, I keep asking myself, when will I be brave enough to bleach my whole head? To me, that's the kicker, since I am naturally a brunette and have done dye work but have never bleached my whole head. 
Peach?
Or Pink?
I think for the moment, my selection may be peach. It's not your typical pink dye job, and it adds more interest to the hair color. 


Recently, I added a bleach and deep purple chunk, along with bleached white and lavender extensions. I have a hair appointment for Saturday, February 20th. Hmmmm. The most difficult part of the decision making is remembering that these colors wash out after two washes. Extension time it is!
More inspiration:

Backstage at Anna Sui S/S 2008: Inspiration for Gaga?
  
And, the baby blue (and even gray/silver) continue on as a trend for salons in Chanel Couture S/S 2010:

No comments:

Post a Comment