Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NICHE STYLE

Today, I learned that my style is a niche all it's own. It's pretty rare and I don't even try to make it that way. It's just me. Basically, skipping over a ton of ranting, I'm excited to see where my niche style lands me one day. I hope that, one day, I can be hired because of my portfolio and some photos of how I dress myself, and not base anything on my following. "Your image should explain everything."


With that bein said, I would like to
transition to some fun new images. 
Check out more things that catch my eye at YOU ARE LIKE A LUNG.


-The Ram
PS: "Life shouldn’t be about popularity it should be about what makes you. I wouldn’t want a company to hire me based on my popularity on a website. Just a Food For thought! Anyway stand out , and be free."
-My girl Adriana

1 comment: