Thursday, April 1, 2010

Posen & Target = Spring Love

WHAT'S BETTER than the spring collabs of 2010? Nothing, apparently! Liberty of London for MAC and Target were great and got us in the mood for spring. Although I love JPG, his Target line didn't really excite me like I thought it would. But, just now, I viewed the complete look book of Zac Posen at Target and fell in love! The collection is so like Zac because it is smart. He knows what women want to wear today, and you can see it in this collection's styling, colors design and prints. Some looks are very trendy, and I have no doubt that the collection will sell fast. (The collection's launch is April 25th, so be ready!)


The look I posted above is the one I love the most! I NEED this dress. I want to wear it on my summer vacations this year! (PS: Love the patent mary jane heels!)
View the rest of the collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment