Sunday, October 4, 2009

Brand: Kill City



Know your place- Shut your face

Paul Roughly designs L.A. based denim label Kill City. Launched only two years ago, Kill City’s experimental washes and slim cuts can be found at retailers like Urban Outfitters and American Rag.
Every Kill City garment retails for under $110. Drew Bernstein, founder of Kill City notes the importance of their lower price point among their expensive competitors, “This is not where the economy is going. Our prices allow every one to buy our product. We’re not elitist.”
The label recently paired with neighbor designer Brian Lichtenberg to produce a unisex collection. Lichtenberg is known for his custom pieces outfitting songbirds like Gwen Stefani, M.I.A., and Santogold.

We just got an amazing shipment at Shotwell. Very Helmut Lang.

2 comments:

  1. I am a dork and will admit that I am wearing my Kill City jeans right now! Love this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Yay at Shotwell! My pair is from Urban...got them mega marked down to $12 and they're the hottest pants I own!

    And only two years old? Damn. Werq.

    ReplyDelete