Thursday, October 15, 2009

Finally, No Kanye.


"Lady Gaga will release a re-package of her breakthrough album, The Fame, called The Fame Monster, earlier that week, on November 23. The re-package will include eight brand new songs, including the club-banging first single "Bad Romance." Continues Lady Gaga, "A message to all my little monsters: The Fame Monster will come out four days before the first live show. You have exactly 96 hours to learn all of the lyrics so you can sing along. Dress accordingly." "
-Official Website


Nixing Kanye out of the tour, Lady Gaga's new world tour is titled "Monster Ball". I couldn't be happier - I want to see HER, not Kanye, and I already know most of her new songs... ;) And, she is coming straight to San Francisco, so I don't have to commute to San Jose or Oakland! Wise choice, Gaga, all the gay boys will be lovin' you even more. OH, and girl, I will SO be dressed accordingly.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment