Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Craving Du Jour

Last night, I left my English class and stopped by Anthropologie. This is usually a bad idea, since the store makes me almost as happy as being in Disneyland. As I entered the store, the normal rush of warm candle scents entered my nose, and I identified which new scents they had lit. Sure enough, they were holiday scented! Giddy as usual, I pranced around the natural wooden tables, sticking my face into the glasses with wax cylinders carrying the lovely scents of warm gingerbread, pine tree, and pumpkin spice.
Next, I walked downstairs into the basement portion. On the landing in between the levels, there was a lovely new display with artist collab Ruffian. Even though the collab includes tops and accessories, my favorite pieces were the CANDLES.

The Ruffian x Anthro candles come in Intermission, Gloria, and my favorite: Dressing Room. Its fragrance notes include raspberry, ylang ylang, bergamot, and cedar. It's a spunky combination between natural and spicy scents, so the scent is original and captivating. I can't get enough, and can't wait to purchase the little beast.
ANTHRO
D

No comments:

Post a Comment