Friday, October 2, 2009

Play

Style.com absolutely RIPPED Maison Martin Margiela's S/S 2010 collection apart, but that's only one opinion right?

I loved the collection, with its short one pieces, playful lengths, alternative fabrics, and stark runway lighting. The over-exaggerated slouchy boot added to the volume play, and I would like one pair in each color, please.

I quote Fashionista:

"I don’t care what anyone says about how Margiela has fallen off, it’s still an amazing sight to behold. The drama, the passion, the crazy clothes you could only dream of wearing. Chain link gown? Sign me up. Paper over-the-knee boots? Why the heck not? Margiela is why we all love fashion: crazy talent meets fantasy in the form of dress." Thank you, sista.


Gold dripping all over.







Skinny leather chaps with a train? Mmmmm boy.


Brentis is dat chu?

D

No comments:

Post a Comment